Bag & Accessories Designer
Parsons Xtreme Golf (June 2017 – Present)
– Designing bags and accessories for the PXG brand.
PetSmart (July 2016 – June 2017)
– Aided design and product development efforts within a variety of product categories.
(i.e. dog toys, cat toys, ‘leashes, collars & harnesses’, bedding, apparel, small animal habitats & accessories.)
– Prepared spec documents/packages for manufacturing.
– Created custom designs as needed.
(November 2015 – June 2017)
– Provided design services for customers; big and small.
Industrial Designer / Product Manager
Grand Destiny Group (November 2006 – October 2015)
– Created design concepts for several companies in an OEM capacity: Samsung, RadioShack, Best Buy, Taser, Fender, Verizon, Lowes, Magellan, ROOTS, Sports Authority, and others.
– Designed products for the in-house NXe Paintball and NXE brands.
– Built new product lines (i.e. NXe Paintball Extraktion), while keeping established lines fresh (i.e. NXe Paintball Elevation).
– Created packaging, branding, and print & web advertising for the in-house brands.
– Communicated with overseas factory contacts on a regular basis, to ensure quality and accuracy of work. Reviewed samples and created revision reports.
– Primary product categories: various soft-goods, sporting goods, mobile accessories
B.A. Design Studies
Concentrations: Design Management & Industrial Design
Arizona State University (2003-2007) Tempe, AZ
– Transitioned into the Bachelor of Arts Design Management program, after spending the first two years in the Bachelor of Science Industrial Design program.
High School Diploma
Century High School (2000-2003) Bismarck, ND
– Played varsity baseball
– Coached Bismarck Parks & Rec baseball, softball, and flag football during the summers
“Featured Portfolio” (October 12, 2006)
BusinessWeek Online (Innovation & Design)